Bullish open in S&P 500 and NASDAQ with VIX falling. Brent barrel keeps rising and tests $81.50 resistance. Gold resumes the rise and breaks double resistance in Weekly MA 50 /100 Weeks.
- Gold. If it confirms 1821 $ ounce (last week's highs), it will go to 1838 $ ounce.
- Brent. If the news of falling reserves is confirmed, First Target $82.50. Next target MA 100 85.50 $ approx.
- S&P 500, if above resistance MA 50, Target MA 100 (VIX should continue to fall to target MA 200 Hours)
- Nasdaq, if it overcomes resistance 11,340, first target MA 50 (Apple + 1.50 %).
- DAX Resistance 14,200 pts. If it overcomes it, target MA 20.
Bullish bond prices with volatility. Further upward bias in bond prices, lower yields and good for equities.